Sunday, November 18, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

SO TRUE!


How goes it? We just got back from the "Egg Connection" and the food was as good as ever. The place was packed and then live music was spot on.

I am dreading today because I have so much to get done. Starting off going to Walgreen's to have our Christmas photo done. After that I am going to be swamped for the rest of the day.  I may have to have a libation or three to get it all done.

Elise will start to care for Chris shortly and I will begin to tackle my tasks. Have a good morning and enjoy the day.
Later...Jessie

Fidanzata, how are you and Capo Jim?

Herman, how is everyone?

Rosie, how are you doing?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Continua a pensare al cibo "Knott's Berry Farm". Sii forte!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...