Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Semi-Rested!

Music Listening to: Bad Girls by Donna Summers!

  Buon Martedi! Come Stai? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning like a toaster Strudel to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is a nice Veranda Blend. It is very good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  I am feeling a little bit better this morning. I got almost 9 hours of sleep last night. Alexa, has reminded me that today is going to be a very busy day for me. To include making a trip out to the airbase. I also will be up on the roof of the main house doing some coating work.

  I will be taking Sister Jayne grocery shopping as well today so she can have all that she needs for her stay with Chris while we are in California. My suitcase is empty due to we haven't decided what to pack for this trip. I don't like to wait until the last minute to do things because you forget things or you have to put off some things that you had planned on doing.

  We will be leaving tomorrow afternoon and we will return on Sunday. I sure hope that Alexa plays some Smooth Jazz from today. I was also planning to get a nap in today but that is not possible due to our housekeeper will be here working. I have a headache already but not a bad one.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have good Martedi. Enjoy the day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao..Jessie and Elise

Capo Jim, keep trying to get those pictures out.

Herman, how is everyone?

Rosie, what is new?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,

Thank you for your concern about me. I will be fine, I always bounce back. You guys have a wonderful day.

Loraine said...

Potresti aver bisogno di un po 'di vino per sistemare quel mal di testa!

Jessie said...

Fidanzata mi servira qualcosa di pui forte. Oggi si e rivelato essere un altro Lundedi!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...