Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Buongiorno! Hump Giorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Red Light Special!

Music listening to" What's Going On by Marvin Gaye!

  Hump Giorno! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in here cave this morning feeling the after effects of the jacuzzi from last night. She will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Well, Alexa is alive and well this morning . She told me that it is going to be a very busy day today and she is correct. First off Truly Nolan will be here this morning. I need to skim and wash down the jacuzzi and wipe down the jacuzzi cover as well. I also need to check the jacuzzi filters too!

  My playmate and I are going to the movies this afternoon at the "Loft" to see the movie "Can you Ever Forgive Me" starring Melissa McCarthy. The previews were great and we are looking forward to seeing it.

   After the movie my shorty and I are going to make a vino rosso run for some "XYZ" to fill up our wine rack. Later in the evening I will recheck the "Mahjong" Fest set up to make sure that I am going to be the (Big Weiner). After that I will order up the meal for tonight and I will pick it up at around 5:00pm. So a very busy day for me and my shorty.

   Have a good Hump Giorno and enjoy the day. Stay safe, happy and healthy. I will have a tongue wag with you later.

Here are a few more pics from the cruise to Mexico. Enjoy!

VIEW FROM OUR BALCONY

ELISE STRIKING A POSE ON THE BLISS ATRIUM STAIRCASE

THE PROHIBITION SHOW GIRLS! YA MON'

















Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...