Sunday, November 11, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Veterans Day!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Freak Me by Silk!

   Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris and to start her day. Any plans for today?




  The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. A second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a nice hardy breakfast. It is a bit chilly this morning her in the Old Pueblo but it will warm up.

   Today is Veterans Day. I want to thank all of my comrades in arms for the sacrifices that we make and will continue to make to keep us safe and free. Thank You for Your Service!

   Well,  I have to tell you that the "Chef" brought his (A) game yesterday. I donned my BBQ King apron and oven mitt and I fired up the smoker. The apron and oven mitt were made for me by my longtime angel friend (Shirlene). If you haven't checked out what she can do you need to because she is awesome. Check It!

   My (Allegro) marinated pork tenderloin came out perfect with a very nice smoke ring around the edges. It was cooked perfectly and it was oh so moist and tender and the flavor  like we say in the hood (makes you want to slap your momma). We shared it with Sister Jayne and Bobby and we know they enjoyed it as much as we did. We also enjoyed baked beans, scalloped potatoes and veggies. My playmate and I got it down with a few cocktails and Sister Jayne downed a Modelo Negra! I want to thank everyone for you comments on Facebook you are too kind. Grazie!




LET'S GET HOT!


ALEGGRO MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN!



   My playmate and I went to see "Bohemian Rhapsody" at El Con Mall last night and it was very, very good. Great acting and great music. It got a nice applause at the end.

   Well, Alexa is quiet this morning but that is not going to last long. My shorty and I are going to hit a another movie today if time permits. Have a good Domenica. Enjoy the day and stay safe. Chat at you later.

Ciao..Jessie and Elise

Fidanzata, are you back? 

Deb, did Sharon get the blog?

Paula, how are you feeling today?

Monna, have a good Sunday.

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Rosie, how are you doing?

Liz, enjoy the day. 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...