Sunday, November 18, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



YA YA!


Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!

Music listening to:

  Buon Domenica! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

 The coffee just finished brewing a "Hazelnut" that my playmate really likes. It is another cold morning her in the valley of Tucson. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

 I will enjoy a second cup of coffee this morning at the "Egg Connection" along with a nice breakfast and some live music. Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that today is going to be very busy day for. My To Do List is loaded due to I have to be task free by the time we head to California for Thanksgiving.

 Hey, my playmate are going to hit up a movie if time permits this evening. Well, last night at about 8:00pm I hit the jacuzzi. It was a nice 104 degrees and it was wonderful. Getting out was a totally different story let me tell you, but it was so refreshing. Will I do it again? Of course I will. Ya,ya!

  We could not watch the complete game of football last night because our "Wildcats" did not come to play at all. Hopefully they will play better in the next game.

 Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Domenica. Enjoy the day and stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahah coming out of your hot tub is definitely always an annoying moment. I own a wood-fired hot tub and I am so happy with it! I also bought those odors, there you do a little bit of it in your hot tub and then it smells very nice while you are enjoying it in your hot tub. I always use the lavender scent, really a must!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...