Saturday, November 17, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Working My Way Back To You by the Spinners!

  Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed shortly. It is another cold morning here in the valley of Tucson. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is awake already and she is reminding me that I have a few tasks to take care of off of my To Do List. I will get them done early so I can continue to rest up.

  Hey, my playmate and my sister-in-law attend a conference yesterday afternoon for The Volunteers Lawyers Program. They got the honor to sit at the table with our Mayor Jonathan Rothchild, Gabrielle Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly. They enjoyed the gathering very much.

  We are gearing up for our visit to Knotts Berry Farm next week. We will start to discuss what to pack for this trip. It will be a different Thanksgiving for us. We will be joined by other family members.

 Have a good Sabato and enjoy the day.
Chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Ho dei ricordi meravigliosi di "Knott's Berry Farm". So che ti divertirai.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Quali sono I vostri piani per il weekend e la vacanza?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...