Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!




Hey, how was your day? Well mine was very, very busy but I got all of my tasks completed. I took Sister Jayne to pick up her meds and we stopped and picked up some fresh fish. I got a Catfish and I had it filleted and Jayne got a nice Tilapia. I have to remember this place because they have all kinds of seafood. Big thumbs up to Sister Jayne.

Later I got up on the roof of the family room and I put on a second coat of elastic covering. It looks good but it wore me out going up and down the ladder and constantly bending over. Am I sore? You better know it.

My playmate is at her book club meeting at "Athens On Fourth". I will be ready for my (gyro) plate and I will enjoy a nice ice cold Modelo Negra.Ya, ya! Chris is relaxing and watching Mash on TV.

I turned on the Jacuzzi earlier this afternoon because I knew that I would need to dive in it after all of the roof work. I got in and the water was a nice 104 degrees and I just melted in there. I watched the Jacuzzi lights float around too. One of them is out so I will have to get another tomorrow without fail. I will also clean and sanitize the Jacuzzi in a day or two.

The roofers will be here tomorrow to start replacing Chris roof with a new metal one. Expensive yes but it should last forever. Smile! Tomorrow is usually are movie day so we shall see what is playing.

Well, I hope that your day went like you planned it? Have a good night and sleep well. Get ready for a nice Humper right Jane?

Hey Chris was in heaven this evening because he was visited by Shoo Shoo his girlfriend and one of mine. He goes into a zone when he sees Shoo Shoo and when that happens Shoo gives me a hug and proceeds to Chris. He was also visited by Deb and she gave Chris a nice hello and tongue wag. Deb also gave me a hug as well. Hey, Chris and I have it like that, eh? Not to worry Elise was here and I have to post this so that my (fidanzata) is in the loop. Can't mess that up don't you know? All of my girlfriends know each other and that is a good thing. Ya Mon'.

CHRIS AND SHOO SHOO


Buona Notte…

Welcome home Shoo Shoo!

Jane and John how was your dinner out?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Sono d'accordo con te su quella ragazza. Dormi bene stanotte e goditi il Nuovo giorno. Abbracci!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...