Monday, November 12, 2018

Hello!

Hello!




Hey how are you doing? It s still a bit cold here in Tucson. We may be in for a rough winter this year, eh?

Chris is resting and listening to some "Fusion Jazz" waiting on his massage therapist to arrive. Smile!

This is going to be a very, very busy week for me. I am taking it slow and easy today but the tasks and To Do's will start this afternoon.

Hey, have you given thought to what you are going to do for Thanksgiving? We are heading for LA and Buena Park, California. We are gathering with family members there for Thanksgiving.

My playmate and I have booked a hotel in Buena Park right at Knott's Berry Farm. We are going to get our grub on there on Turkey Day. The also have some of the best chicken in the world there and I hope that some of it will be available My shorty and I are also going to Universal Studios while we are there. It should be fun and interesting as well.

Well, I had better go and check up on Chris. Hope that your day is going your way.
Later..Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Wow! Sembra che la festa del Ringraziamento sarĂ  meravigliosa!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...