Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Buongiorno! Tricky Tuesday!

Buongiorno!


AMEN!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: More Bounce To The Ounce by Zapp and Rogers!

 It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be downed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and giving me my orders for today. I have a slight headache this morning and hopefully it will subside soon. I have a few tasks to take care of to include picking up some ink for the printer. 

 I will post more pics from our cruise later today. I am still thinking about my dip into the jacuzzi last night at 7:00pm. It was so refreshing and I have got to do that again real soon. I slept like a log. Ya Mon'.

 Tomorrow we are hosting a "Mahjong" fest here. We will be joined by Sister Jayne and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. The both of them know who is going to be the victor. Not Elise, not Sister Jayne, and not Shoo Shoo. So that only leaves me to do a Happy Dance and I will. I will set up the "Mahjong" area tomorrow. We are going to enjoy a good snack and we will have plenty of vino rosso on hand with a nice dessert.

 Have a good Martedi and enjoy the day.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...