Monday, November 19, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!



How are you doing this evening? This has been one of the worst days I have had in a very long time. I felt totally overwhelmed today. I could not get anything done to save my life.

I felt useless beyond belief and that is not me at all. I hope to sleep well tonight if I can. Maybe I am just tired is all.

Have a good evening and sleep well.
Buona Notte….Jessie

Thank you Shoo Shoo and my sisters for hearing me out today. Holidays are not my favorite time of year and I hate to go along just to get along because it diminishes who I am.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Possa tu sognare persone amate e avventure felici per aiutare a superare questo momento difficile.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...