Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Celebration by Kool And The Gang!

  Buon Mercoledi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and on the move to start her day soon. Any plans for today? 

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be downed shortly. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is alive and well and she is reminding me that I have a few tasks to take care of this morning off of my To Do List. I am looking forward to some Down Home Blues being played later today.

  The roofer is not coming today due to we have rain in the forecast for the valley of Tucson. So he will be here next week on Monday.

  Hey, I am still full from the dinner that my shorty got for me last night. It was a very good (gyro) plate and I got it all down with a ice cold (Modelo Negra). Wow, it was so good. So good that I slept very well last night. Grazie mio moglie!



 We are meeting up with the crew for dinner this evening at Izumi Sushi, Seafood and Bar. It will be a good evening of fun and laughs.

 Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a wonderful Humper right Jane? Enjoy the day.

Ciao...Jessie

So good to hear from you Rosie. Take it slow and easy.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Cosa sai facendo su quesdto mercoledi? Hanno un grande giorno e godere. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Avrò un grande mercoledì proprio come farai tu!

Jessie said...

Questa e la mia ragazza.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...