Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!




How are you? We are still cold and the wind is still blowing. Brrr! It has been a busy day for me today and I am a bit tired.

I am so glad that my fidanzata and Capo Jim are back. I missed our conversations in Italian immensely and I missed them too!

My playmate prepared pancakes, eggs and sausages for dinner. We got it all down with plenty of good coffee. We watched "Maury", "Madam Secretary", "The Fosters" and "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed it as well.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her laptop. Hey, I received a very nice surprise in the mail today. I got a (Incentive Check) from PCOA for doing good work for the past year. I am truly grateful for it because hard work should bring its rewards. WooHoo! My nursing job is not easy at all, it is very demanding, challenging but it is my passion. I made a promise 26 years ago and I have not faltered in my commitment. I am truly blessed! I have given back for all that was done for me over the years.

Tomorrow I will be in a required medical class for most of the morning. My shorty has made plans for the rest of Wednesday. To include a movie and dinner at "Village Inn".

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte…..Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si fidanzata, vere patate dolci. Il mio compagno di Playmate li cuocere in forno. Riesco a malapena ad aspettare.

Loraine said...

Hm, hm delizioso!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...