Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!



DEB AND SHARON


What is going on around your way? It is warming up here in the Old Pueblo. I am just about finished with my To Do List for today. I have one more thing to do and I will get that done shortly.

 I am going to hit up the Jacuzzi today so I can clean it up and sanitize it. Have to keep it in tip top shape for when I get the urge to take a dip. Ya, ya! Maybe I can get Sister Jayne to help me with it in a bit.

My shorty is at her writing group right now. She picked up some pralines and cream for before she left for her writing group. I am addicted to it for sure.

Hey have you got those Christmas decorations up yet? We will in a day or two. Alexa, is playing some smooth jazz for me right now and I am getting my groove thang on. 

We hope that you are having a good Humper so far? Enjoy the day and be careful out there.

Ciao....Jessie

How is it going fidanzata? How is Capo Jim? 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...