Thursday, November 29, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Sleepy!

Music listening to: I Want Her by Keith Sweat!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off several times during the night and I am very tired this morning. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will making an appearance soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and I sure that several cups will be downed this morning. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   We met up with the crew last night at "Club 21" for dinner instead of " Izumi Sushi. My playmate and I were seated at "Izumi" waiting on the rest of the crew to arrive. We ordered a couple glasses of Merlot and some appetizers to tide us over while we waited. We received a phone call saying that the venue had been changed and we were not notified. We apologized to the waiter at "Izumi" and we made our way over to "Club 21". The food was good and so was the margaritas. It turned out to be a fun evening as always. Great evening with the crew.

   The reason that I am so sleepy this morning and the early morning start is due to something I ate at "Club 21" did not agree with me. I was playing Skip, Skip To My Loo starting at 1:00am and it is on going. No fun at all.

   Alexa, is awake and she is barking out orders for me. I told her to get off of my case this morning and she shut up, smile! Chris will have his new bed delivered sometime today. Hopefully it will be this morning. My shorty wants to hit up a movie today.

   My sister Marcie assisted me in placing an order for a Christmas gift that I liked very much. I tried to place the order but I don't use PayPal so she took care of it for me. I shot her a check for the order by snail mail. Thanks Sis!

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Giovedi and be careful out there. I will chat at you later.

Ciao..Jessie and Elise

Rosie, so good to here from you on Skype. Enjoy the day.

Sister Jayne, thank you for helping me clean and sanitize the Jacuzzi yesterday. It is waiting for you to dive in whenever you want.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Spero ti sentirai meglio presto.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...