Sunday, November 4, 2018

Howdy! Buona Sera!

Howdy!

Buona Sera!  How are you doing? Well, I have almost finished all of my tasks for today and Alexa is playing some "Fusion Jazz" for me. As a matter of fact she played some while Elise and I were playing a few rounds of ping pong with Chris watching. 

Now I am beat and in need of a birra. Ya, ya. Chris and Elise are in the main house and I am in Chris's house making sure I have completed restocking him up for next week.

The jacuzzi is on and it is heating up for me to hop in it. WooHoo! We are looking forward to our evening at "Zemams" with the crew. Here are a few more cruise pics. Enjoy!


VIEW OF CABO SAN LUCAS FROM OUR BALCONY


SHEILA AND DAVE WALKING THE TRACK

MAZATLAN





ONE OF MANY NIGHTTIME VISITORS





Ciao.. Jessie 

2 comments:

Susie of Arabia said...

I love how they do the towels! Very creative!

countrygranny47 said...

Love your bed time buddy there on that picture.
So cute,,,

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...