Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Buonogiorno! Buon Mercoledi!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Upside Down You Turn Me by Diana Ross!

   Buon Mercoledi! Come Stai! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is seep in her cave this morning , but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed during my (me) time. Bob will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me that I have a few tasks to complete off of my To Do List. I have to get them completed so she can play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. Ya Mon'.

   My playmate and I are going to the movies this evening and after the movie we are going to "Village Inn" for some dinner.

   I will post more pics from our trip if time permits. Have a great Mercoledi and be careful out there.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise


Flo, how are you guys doing?


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...