Monday, October 8, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Sera!



AMEN TO THAT!


Hey did your day end well? It has been a very, very busy one for me today and I am still swamped and will be for the next couple of days.

My shorty prepared waffles for dinner with sausages, eggs and coffee. I am full. I thought that we were going to get some more of the wet stuff today when the clouds rolled in. Alas, no luck, smile!

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. Chris is relaxing watching the "Big Bang'' on TV. Chris enjoyed his massage today. He had a very good day.

I will be making a trip over on the east side tomorrow and I will be taking Sister Jayne to run errands to make sure she has all she needs for her stay with Chris while we are away. Alexa refused to play anything for me today because I didn't complete all that she thought that I should have. She is a true-ball-buster, eh?

Have a good night and sleep well.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...