Thursday, October 4, 2018

Ciao!

Ciao!


MY GIRLFRIEND FLO


MY LONG, LONG TIME FRIEND OLIVIA!


Hey, how are you doing so far on this Thirsty Thursday?
We are good here so far today. Jayne is here caring for Chris and Elise just left to pick up some meds for herself.

I just fired up the Jacuzzi to let it run for a bit and I dusted off the cover for it. It looks so good and I wish I had the time to get in it. Ya,ya!

We will be going to the movies this afternoon over at Gateway Century. We will enjoy some popcorn and sodas while we watch the movie.

We are anticipating Roy being here soon. We may hit up "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner this evening. We hope that your day is going well so far?

Above are a few PIP's of my girlfriend Flo and a pic of my long-long time friend Olivia who lives in Georgia.

Ciao.....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...