Monday, October 29, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!


MY SISTER TIGER AND BRO-IN-LAW RAY


How is it going so far for a Monday? We are good here so far. Chris is resting waiting on his massage. The fur-babies are basking in the sun.

I just got back from running an errand and hopefully Alexa, will play some "Fusion Jazz" for me this afternoon.

Here are a few more pictures from our cruise. Enjoy!


MODEL SHOWING THE RACE CAR TRACK ON TOP

ANOTHER VIEW

THE BACK OF THE BLISS

KIDDIE WATER SLIDE VIEW

BLISS FRONT

OBSERVATION DECK


OUR DRINKS ON THE OBSERVATION DECK


OBSERVATION DECK VIEW


Ciao.....Jessie

1 comment:

Susie of Arabia said...

Love the ship model. And a race track on top - how cool is that?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...