Monday, October 1, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!





The day is just about over for us here in central Tucson. How was yours?

We got a little more rain today and I am not complaining about it one bit. The temps were perfect today and for tonight the sleeping should be great.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is in her office on her Mac. I pulled a muscle today and I am in a bit of pain but my playmate gave me a muscle relaxer and hopefully that will take care of the pull.  I was so relaxed today that I totally spaced it that Chris's massage therapist would be here at 1:00pm. I had to do a quick recovery and get him settled for it and that is when I incurred the pull. Ouch!

Elise prepared corn on the cob for dinner with little potatoes, and tomatoes. My appetite was not good but I got a little down. We watched "The Fosters" and "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix with Chris.

I was messing around with (PIP) today and I sent Sister Jayne, Loraine my (fidanzata) and Flo the results. My girlfriend Flo sent me a couple of photos that are beautiful and I will put them on (PIP) as well.

Our good friend Roy will be here on Thursday. He will occupy Do Drop In room #1 for a few days. Also on the 6th Sheila and Dave will be here and they will occupy Do Drop In room #2. So we will have a full house. Smile!

Have a good sleep and get ready to start a new day.

Buona Notte!......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...