Thursday, October 25, 2018

Buongiorno! Thirsty Thursday!

Boungiorno! Buon Giovedi!





Mood: Cautious! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Message by Grand Master Flash!

   Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning but she dropped back on her pillow. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in the Old Pueblo. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, reminded me already that I have a routine doctor's appointment early this morning at around 8:30am. After my appointment I will ask her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me.

   I have reviewed all of the cruise pictures and I will start to post them to our blog. Have a Buon Giovedi and be careful. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...… Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise sounds like another trip in in your future, eh?

Erika, I like your upcoming plans for your next trip, Wow!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Giovedi! Godetevi la giornata e stare al sicuro. Fate attenzione siete fuori e circa.

Susie of Arabia said...

Waiting for pics from your cruise!

Loraine said...

Sembra che Alexa ti stia trattando bene ultimamente.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...