Saturday, October 6, 2018

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!






Mood: Content! Determined!

Music listening to: Oh La-La by the Fugees!

  Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up soon and making her way to the gym to swim. Sheila and Dave are counting Javelinas this morning in Do Drop In room #1. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a nice huge breakfast. Hey the sleeping weather has been wonderful here in the Old Pueblo.

   We enjoyed a very nice evening at the "Outback" with Sheila and Dave. The food was delicious and so were the Gin and Tonics. My shorty and I enjoyed a nice dessert called a "Walla Be Darn". It was oh so good. Thank you Sheila and 
Dave for an evening filled with tons of laughs.....


OUTBACK


DAVE AND SHEILA



  We are going to visit Bucky and Dena this evening for some "Wizard" so I have to plan my defensive skills so I can be the victor tonight.

   Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening. Alexa, is quiet this morning so I think that I will wake her up with a question or two. Have a wonderful Sabato! 

 Chat at you later......Jessie and Elise.

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Rosie, how are you? 

Please if you can say a prayer for Marv. He is one of Chris's caregivers who has been with Chris for many years.  He came too work with Chris last night and he was under the weather but he stayed to work his shift. He is a true caregiver .

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va? Che cosa avete programmato per il fine settimana? Avere una buona e stare al sicuro.

Loraine said...

Oggi celebro il compleanno di Jim con la sua famiglia a Green Valley. Buona fortuna a giocare al gioco Wizard.

countrygranny47 said...

I hope that Marv will be feeling better real soon.
Prayers being sent his way.

Jessie said...

Thanks Granny for the prayers for Marv.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...