Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? I am doing OK just very busy today and I will be again tomorrow.

We got our packing lists out and filled and all we have to do now is pack up our suitcases. I am going to try the roll technique for this trip. Sister Jayne is very good at it and I mean really good. So I will give it a shot.

It is very windy this evening and the chimes are singing away. The fur-babies are taking a nap and when they wake up I will fed them some dinner.

My shorty and Chris are watching "Blue Bloods" on Netflix. I do hope that you are doing well on this Martedi? 

Later....Jessie 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...