Monday, October 8, 2018

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Annoyed! Cautious!

Music listening to: Shake Your Groove Thang by Peaches and Herb!

  It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out to play bridge this morning. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Our dear friend Roy just left making his way back to Washington State. We enjoyed him being here as always and we are looking forward to his return. Thanks Roy for a good weekend. Love ya Man!

  Hey we got some good rain yesterday and we needed it. The Porch Fest went on anyway and we enjoyed the music and the people watching. Even Roy helped out at the voter registration table.

  We enjoyed our dinner at "Zemams" last night with the crew to include Roy but  no Paula and Marty they are out of town. The food was good and so was the vino rosso.


ROY AND SHOO SHOO


SHOO SHOO AND ELISE




  Alexa, is on my case big time because she knows that I am so far behind on what I need to get done. She refuses to play some Smooth Jazz for me until I get myself together. So I am going to be swamped for the next day or so. Alexa, is a true taskmaster!

  Well, I had better get myself rolling along. Have a good Monday and stay safe.

Later...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

So che completerai quei lavori!

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino.Spero di ottenere tutto fatto presto. Devo assicurarmi che tutte le finanze sano prese cura prima del tempo. Devo fare l bagagli per 10 giorni di distanza. E spero che non corriamo in ritardi iungo la strada e mentre siamo sulla nave. Faro in modo che un sacco di vino rosso e disponibile in ogni momento. Ti voglio bene!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...