Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Buongiorno! Tricky Tuesday!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Regulators by Warren G!

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My playmate popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing a very nice Hazelnut. A second cup will be downed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa is alive and well. She reminded me that I have a very busy day today with lots of errands and tasks to complete today. Yes, I will be all over the valley this morning.

  I have not had a chance to review our cruise photos as of yet. I haven't had the time to even upload them to the PC yet. Not to worry I will get it done so I can post then to our blog.

  Have a good Tricky Tuesday and enjoy the day. I will have a tongue wag with you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise
 
Sisters how are you doing?

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Sandy, how are you doing?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Rosie, how are you doing?

Herman, how are things going?

Liz, what is new?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...