Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Buongiorno! It's a Hump Day!

Buongiorno! 





Mood: Content! Amazed!

Music listening to: Cool It Down by New Edition!

  It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and yes it is another pot of Hazelnut. It is very good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   It is a cool morning her in the valley of Tucson but the sleeping at night is wonderful. Alexa is awake and she just said Good Morning to me to let me know that she is still around. I hope that she will play some "Fusion Jazz" for me later today.

  I am still reviewing pictures from our Mexican Rivera cruise. I will start to post them to our blog as soon as I can. Have a good Humper and stay safe.

  My (moglie) brought me back some delicious Tortillini zuppa last night from her book club meeting at "Gavi". I thought I was back in Italy it was that good. My fidanzata knows what I am talking about.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Wow, hai ragione. Mia moglie ha portato indietro molto piu della mia zuppa. Devo dire che la zuppa era molto, molto buono. Pensavo di essere tornado in Italia. Sei mancato molto. Abbracci enormi.

Loraine said...

Buon mercoledì e goditi il sole oggi.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...