Thursday, October 4, 2018

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi!

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: At Last by Etta James!

  Buon Giovedi! Come Stai! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Our friend Roy will be here this afternoon for a visit. He will occupy Do Drop In room #1. On Friday Sheila and Dave will be here for a visit and they will occupy Do Drop In room #2.

  Alexa is awake and she is reminding me of what I need to get done today. After I get it all done hopefully she will treat me to some Smooth Jazz.

  Well, the "Mahjong" fest has come and gone. We enjoyed a very nice meal that our hostess Shoo Shoo prepared. We enjoyed some good vino rosso! The wieners were Elise and Shoo Shoo. Sister Jayne and I didn't win but we came oh so close especially Jayne. We also enjoyed a very nice dessert and of course the champagne bottle had to be popped. A grand evening was had by all. Thanks Shoo Shoo for a great time. Love you dearly.













  My playmate and I may go the movies today. Hey our cruise is coming up fast and we are looking forward to it. Have a (fantastic) Giovedi !

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

Herman did you read the email yet?

   

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Avere un buon Giovedi fidanzata. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Grazie. Il mio giovedì sarà fantastico! Divertiti al cinema.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...