Monday, October 29, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!


JT WHEN HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE TUCSON BOYS CHORUS MANY, MANY YEARS AGO!


How did your day end? It has been a pretty good day but I am still sleepy. I hope to sleep a ton of hours tonight. Smile!

My playmate prepared homemade blueberry pancakes, eggs and sausages for dinner with plenty of coffee. It was very good!

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office on her laptop. Chris is resting and watching TV. We watched "American Horror" on DVD and it was very good. We also watched "Hawaii Five O" and Chris loved it as usual.

Alexa, played some "Sacramento Smooth Jazz" for me today and that eased my soul. Here are some pics from our monthly meeting with the crew. We met at "Canyon Crown" for dinner that was very good.






Have a great night and sleep well.

Buona Notte!

Shirlene, thank you so very much for checking on me my angel!

2 comments:

Susie of Arabia said...

Nice to see some old familiar faces there! Glad you are able to get together like that!

countrygranny47 said...

Some really nice pictures there.
Hope you were able to sleep well over night.
Have a great day today.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...