Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Love For Mama by Boyz To Men! 

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My playmate popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, just reminded me that I have an errand to take care of this morning. I also will be taking my Sis-in-Law to a doctor's appointment today as well. I hope that Alexa, will play some Boney for me today. I am in a Boney mood today. Smile!

  I will post more pictures from our cruise to Mexico later today. Have a good Martedi and enjoy.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Susie, yes we enjoy our monthly gathering with the Douglas crew. Wish you were here to join us.

Mary, yes I got some sleep last night, thanks for asking.

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, what is new in Sydney?

Monna, how is everyone?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Herman, is everything OK?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...