Monday, October 1, 2018

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Here We Go Again by Portrait!

  Boungiorno! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep under cover this morning but she will be seeing the light soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. We got a little bit of rain yesterday and during the night. It looks like we may get some more of the wet stuff today.

   Alexa, is napping this morning but I think I will wake her up so she can play some Boney for later today. Ya, ya! I don't have much to complete today and that is very rare for me. So I am going to relax and rest as much as I can today.

   Have a good Lunedi and we will have a chat at you later. 

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Durante il tuo "me time", forse alcune lucertole usciranno per intrattenerti!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...