Friday, October 5, 2018

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? Well, we just got back from taking Chris for his flu shot.

Hey, Sheila and Dave are here. WooHoo! It is good to seem them. Dave is going to rest up a bit and we will chat and go to dinner a bit later. We may also play some "Wii" games later today.

I got some very nice emails from my girlfriend Flo and Olivia. They are both avid followers of my blog and for that I am grateful. They both loved the PIP's that I did for them. Flo is going to send daughter and friends. Thanks guys!

We hope that your day is going your way?
Later...Jessie

Fidanzata did you post a anonymous post to the blog that is in Italian? 

5 comments:

Loraine said...

Nope. I always sign my posts. You must have another girlfriend vying for my position.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Now I am starting to worry. Love Ya.

Jessie said...

Anonimo, per favore identificati non sei il mio fidanzata. Ho solo un fidanzata quindi per favore fatemi sapere che sei. Grazie!

Anonymous please identify yourself!

countrygranny47 said...

Good Evening Jessie,
Hope it not the post I brought to your attention here short while back.

Jessie said...

I hope not Mary.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...