Sunday, October 28, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




How are you doing? We just got back from enjoying a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was a good as ever and we enjoyed the live guitarist treating us to some good music.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am getting Chris's supplies restocked for next week. I will also get a little yard work down as well.

Alexa, is playing some "Sacramento Smooth Jazz" for me in the main house. I dropped Sister Jayne off at church and I will pick her up at around noon.

My shorty is looking forward to the Joan Baez concert tonight at the Fox Theater with her sister Ann and niece Sara. It should be a good farewell concert.

I hope that you are doing OK so far on this (Domenica)? Have a good one and remember that tomorrow is Monday! Smile.

Here are a few more pics from our cruise. Enjoy!

ELISE GETTING READY TO CHILL A BIT

ICE SCULPTURE

SHEILA GETTING INTO A GROOVE

TOWEL DOG IN OUR ROOM

WATER SLIDE TUBE OVER THE SEA

ELISE ON HER WAY

ELISE IS GONE

CARROT CAKE

SHEILA AND DAVE GETTING A GRUB ON!


Ciao...Jessie

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Torta di carote! Yummy!

Jessie said...

Molto Delizioso! Fidanzata!

Susie of Arabia said...

Your staterooms look like a really nice size compared to the ones I've stayed in!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...