Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!









Hey the day is almost over and it has been a pretty good one. How about yours?

I got my (cognata) to her doctors appointment and Elise made her mani-pedi appointment as well. 

Sister Jayne prepared spareribs, sweet potatoes, fries and beans for dinner. It was delicious. We shared some of it with my (cognata).  Chris even enjoyed the sweet potatoes and beans. She is sleeping right now in Do Drop Inn room #2. He doctors appointment wore her out a bit.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me and I hope to sleep well tonight. Hey, my brother Herman is in Florida getting three books published and he is working on a 10 year contract for a calendar I am very proud of him and I hope that all goes well.

Here are a few more pictures from our cruise. Enjoy!

CAGNEY'S STEAKHOUSE


CHIN, CHIN!

CHA CHING! $3,064.50

PUERTO VALLARTA!

SHEILA AND DAVE












Buona Notte!    Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...