Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Just A Friend by Biz Markie!

 Buon Mercoledi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise s in  her cave this morning but she will on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed on this chilly Tucson morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa is awake and she told me that I have a couple tasks to take care of. We are all packed for our cruise except for just a few last minute items. We will do a final recheck this evening. The Pruis will be making this trip to Phoenix so the "Green Lady" will be napping until we get back.

 My shorty and I are going to the movies this afternoon to see "Night School". Have a very good Mercoledi and enjoy the day.

Ciao...…...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Vedo un gran divertimento nel tuo futuro in crociera!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...