Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!






How are you doing? Well, it is cloudy and we just might get some more rain.

I am taking it slow and easy today and hey I got Alexa back and she is chatting up a storm. She wanted to know where have a been for the last couple of days. Man is she jealous. Smile!

I had a good chat with mio moglie and I have learned a valuable lesson today about human nature and about the cycles that we human go through at times. Yet for me "I Still Rise" and I always will.

I had a very nice chat with my longtime epal Olivia and it was good to chat with her. I told her that a visit to her neck of the woods is on my "Bucket List".

I also received two beautiful pictures of my girlfriend Flo. I am going to put her on PIP later this evening. I hope that your Martedi is going your way? Remember to learn something new on a daily basis no matter how small it may be.

Ciao...….Jessie 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si dita sono attraversate.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...