Monday, February 25, 2019

Hello!

Hello!



"COLOR BLIND" AGE OF INNOCENCE!

SISTER JAYNE ENJOYING THE SNOW!




How is it going for you so far on this Lunedi? All is well here so far but there is still a lot of Lunedi left, smile!

Chris is relaxing and waiting on Rose Marie to give him his massage. I have completed all of my tasks and Alexa is playing some Down Home Blues for me. Ya,ya!

I will be getting out my small suitcase for our stay-cation at the DDC soon. We are hoping that the Keno Slots will sing loudly for us while we are there.

The fur-babies are waiting for me to feed them. I have to get it done before they start knocking on the front door. Smile! 

How you are well?
Later....Jessie

Thanks Flo (girlfriend) for liking the Age of Innocence artwork that I have been posting.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...