Monday, February 4, 2019

Come Va?

Come va?





How are you doing so far on this Monday? All is good here in midtown Tucson.

Chris is resting and waiting on Rose to show up so he can get his massage. I am being treated to some (Boney) by Alexa. She knows that I need to hear him play. Ya Mon'.

I want to thank all of my family and my closest friends who have emailed, texted and called to support me with the post that I made earlier on our blog. 

I am enjoying a nice cup of Columbian coffee right now and it is good. I am expecting a call from JT at around noon today to discuss some paperwork that we need to fill our for him. It was good to see him the other day.

Hope you are enjoying this Lunedi? Chat at you later....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

OK fidanzata. Lascero che scivolo, ma io disegno il privilegio quando si tratta di Wizard. Nessuna scusa per il fatto che si sta scendendo!

Loraine said...

Le carte saranno stucco nelle mie mani di talento. Accetta la tua sconfitta e io posso mostrare pietà, mio bel amico.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...