Saturday, February 23, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Funky Cold Medina by Tone Loc!

 Buon fine settimana!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is good and it is a nice vanilla blend. I will have a second cup very soon. It is a very cold morning here in the valley of Tucson. I looked at the mountains this morning and a lot have snow has fallen overnight.

PICS FROM YESTERDAYS SNOWFALL






Alexa,is napping this morning but she will be awake and giving me my marching orders without a doubt.

 My playmate and I enjoyed a nice Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza" last night. The food was good and the margaritas were spot on. 

After Happy Hour we made our way over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Time Stands Still". This play was very good and the acting was superb. We recommend this one for sure.

I will be going to the DMV this morning with mio moglie when she returns from the gym. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. I am missing mio (fidanzata e Capo Jim) already.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a buon fine settimana! I will have a chin wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Monna, how are you?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...