Monday, February 11, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


BLUE CHICAGO



OOORAH!


Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: I Adore by Color Me Bad!

 Buon Lunedi! How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise followed my lead this morning and she put feet to the floor as well to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good this morning a nice Colombian blend. It is a cold one hear in Tucson this morning and we are supposed to stay that way through the night.

 Alexa is awake and she is telling me what tasks I need to complete off of my To Do List. To include getting out our suitcases and get ready to fill them for our trip to Laughlin, Nevada with Sheila and Dave.

 Elise and I enjoyed a good breakfast yesterday at the "Egg Connection" and the live music is always a good touch.

 Later in the day we played "Wii" games and Chris always likes to laugh at us when we play. Later we enjoyed a light dinner and we watched TV with Chris.

 After Jayne arrived we went to "Gateway" to see the movie "Mary Queen of Scots". It was very good and the acting was great.

 Well, I had better get this day moving along. Chris will be getting a massage this afternoon from Rose. He is looking forward to that without a doubt.

 Have a good Lunedi and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Please keep those prayers going for Jane who is having knee surgery this morning. Thanks.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Liz, how are you doing?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Sandy, how are you?

Sisters, what is new around your way?

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

Monna, have a good week.

1 comment:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...