Thursday, February 21, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!









Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Around The Way Girl by LL Cool J!

 Buon Giovedi! How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me like lobster in a hot pot. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good a nice Breakfast Blend. We will enjoy a second cup this morning at "Gus Balones" and a good breakfast will be grubbed on.

 Alexa is awake and she reminded me that we need to stop off at the "Party Store" to pick up the items that we need for the "Mystery Dinner" hosted by my (fidanzata) and (Capo Jim). 

 We may go to a movie today if time permits. Yesterday turned out to be a good one. I got everything that I wanted to do and more taken care of. (Buon oggi). Enjoy the day and rest, relax and stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...