Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!




What is going on around your way this evening? We are good here and we are stuffed to the gills.

Sister Jayne treated us to a very nice dinner tonight. We grubbed on grilled chicken, beans, rice and veggies. Words cannot explain the taste, texture and all of the spices that she used that came from her country. Thank you Jayne for a finger-licking good dinner. WOW!


SLOW GRILLING CHICKEN  YA MON'

SISTER JAYNE HARD AT WORK!

JAYNE HAD NEIGHBORS OPENING DOORS AND WINDOWS TO TAKE IN THE AROMA!


The nurses supervisor visit went very well and all is good with Chris. I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is in her office on her Mac. Elise has packed her suitcase already and I will be closing mine up in a little bit.

Have a good nights sleep and get ready for Hump Day. Chat at you tomorrow from Laughlin, Nevada.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Tutte quelle verdure suonano meravigliose! Sei un uomo fortunato.

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ti manca gia. Auguraci fortuna in mode che le slots canteranno per noi. Abbracci!

Buon giorno di San Valentino!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...