Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!








Mood: Relaxed! Muffined! Rummied! No Giggles!

Music listening to : Scrubs by TLC!

  Buon Martedi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. I popped up this morning Elise with Elise as she prepared to head for the gym. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed soon. It is a cold morning here in Tucson. Hopefully it will warm up a bit soon. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is giving me my marching orders for today. It is going to be a busy one for me and my playmate. We will be packing today for Laughlin, Nevada. My nurses supervisor will be out this morning to visit with Chris and I.

  We are really looking forward to this trip with Sheila and Dave. My (fidanzata) is going to be listening for the "Cha Chings", smile! We received word that Jane's surgery went well with no complications and that she is on  her way to recovery. Thanks everyone for the prayers and good wishes. I will relay any info about her as it becomes available.

  Have a good Martedi and get ready for a good Hump 
Day. I will have chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiono fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Laughlin avrà tempo fresco. Prepara la giacca!

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata. E felpe! Abbracci!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...