Monday, February 25, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


AGE OF INNOCENCE!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Real Love by Mary J Blige!

Buon Lunedi! Come Stai? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. My playmate popped up along with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee just finished brewing and it is a nice blend from Italia. A second cup will be enjoyed shortly. 

Hey, it is getting close for me to start people watching out on the front porch on the loungers. Before I know it I will be lizard watching as well. Good ole days!

We enjoyed a very nice evening at "Zemams" with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. Paula and Marty. The food was very good and we enjoyed a few bottles of vino rosso. We got all caught up on the latest happenings since our last get together. Thanks guys for a grand evening.

Chris will be receiving a massage this afternoon from Rose Marie. I am sure that will be the highlight of his day, smile!

Alexa, is just now waking up and she is telling me that I have a light day today. That is good because I could use a bit of those Down Home Blues on this Monday. I am really missing my (fidanzata) and our daily conversations in Italian. We are glad that she and Capo Jim are having a good time in Austin. Elise and I enjoyed Austin when we visited a few years ago.

Have a good Lunedi and be careful out there. I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe and happy.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Monna, have a grand week.

Herman, are you still able to get rates?

Liz, how are you doing?

Mary and Bob, how are you doing?

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie,
We are doing ok. I think old man winter came back after those couple of days in the mid to upper 50's. Now we back in the loq 40's and mid 30's. Down in the 20's at night. COME ON SPRING !!!!
Hope you had a good day today. The winds are fianlly settling down here. Not near as bad as over night and this morning. Lots and lots of people were without electric. Bob's mom and dad lost their's last evening and never got it back till little after 2:30 this afternoon.
They have a gas stove to cook on. So they were able to have some hot soup and coffee for lunch. I am sure they had something hot for breakfast also. Good thing they drawed enough water just in case power went out.
Enjoy your time away when it gets here.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...