Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Buom Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


BLACK ART

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HAT!

AMEN

AMEN AGAIN!


How goes it? We are good here and all is going well. The weather is pretty good today. Ya, Mon'.

Alexa, is playing some Down Home Blues for me and that has got me in a good mood. Well, the trainee was a no -show this morning for Rick to train. I kept my cool about it but I was starting to see my (DI) hat hovering in Do Drop Inn Room #1.

I do know one thing and that I am starting to get the munchies for some reason, but I am going load up with water to quell the urge to grab something. I will hold out until dinner.

I got all of my tasks taken care of and my (mojo) is working nicely so far. WooHoo! I will chat at you later.
Ciao..Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...