Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!






Did you day go well? I have to tell you that my day was fantastic. It was well planned and it was a strategic strike on my part. I came in (Hot) and I got my mission accomplished with no collateral damage. OOORAH!

My playmate and I completed the appointment with Chris's insurance company and it went very well.

Elise prepared homemade blueberry pancakes for dinner with sausages and eggs. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Schitt's Creek" and "the Foster's" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed watching too.

We are so happy that my girlfriend Shoo Shoo is back from her cruise to Hawaii. We will see her tomorrow evening for the "Mahjong" fest at her home. Elise, Jayne and (io) will be looking to take her down post haste. The secret weapon will be on standby just in-case it is needed.

My (fidanzata) is on my case about our upcoming "Wizard" fest. After we enjoy a great meal at "Feast" the games will begin. I am going to bring out the big guns for this meeting. Bang, bang (fidanzata). Can you feel me?

Have a good night and sleep well. Chat at you later.

Buona Notte….Jessie and Elise.

If you could please say a prayer for our Sweet Pea (Jane). She has a upcoming surgery coming up next week.

Ross, enjoy your bachelor time while you can, smile! 


1 comment:

Loraine said...

"Orso sorridente" รจ il mio tipo di uomo. Grazie per la citazione.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...