Sunday, February 10, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

SISTER JAYNE GATHERING LEMONS IN THE HOOD!


Mood: Content! Satisfied! Blessed!

Music listening to: Purple Rain by Prince!

  Buon Domenica! Come Va? I started the day off at 6:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise strolled over to Chris's house right behind me.  Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice blend from Toscana. I will enjoy a second cup at the "Egg Connection" and a nice breakfast as well. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is not playing anything as of yet. I think that she is still asleep, smile! Elise is caring for Chris and I have several tasks to complete today. I will be restocking Chris's supplies for next week and I have some yard work to take care of behind Chris's house. I also have a few things to put out for the upcoming Brush and Bulk pick up.

 We will be getting our suitcases out soon for our trip to Laughlin, Nevada with Sheila and Dave that starts on Wednesday with a return on Saturday. We are looking forward to this trip and we hope that the slots will be calling our name loud and several times. Cha Ching!

 Well, our social event last night was off the chain! We were joined by my (fidanzata) and (Capo Jim) at "Feast" for a very nice dinner. Elise and I enjoyed two glasses of a good red. My (fidanzata) enjoyed two glasses of a vino bianco. Capo Jim enjoyed a Cuyahoga and a nice Rye Manhattan. 

For my main course I had a salad, herb hanger steak with fried artichoke hearts potatoes, asiago cheese, green beans, and a sauce Romesco. 

Elise, enjoyed a salad and her entrée was quail with the works. 

My (fidanzata), enjoyed soup and veggies.

Capo Jim, enjoyed a house made pork sausage with a fried egg and sautéed shrimp. It was served over toasted brioche with grilled asparagus and sauce Béarnaise.

MY DINNER

MIO MOGLIE DINNER

MIO FIDANZATA'S DINNER

CAPO JIM'S DINNER

MIO MOGLIE

MIO FIDANZATA

CAPO JIM

IO


After dinner we made our way back to our house to let the games begin. Yes, the "Wizard" fest was on and it was a very good fest especially the second game.

Even with all of the taunting that took place between me and my (fidanzata) neither one of us won. So there was no booty slapping taking place between us. I know that we were really looking forward to that. The first round was on by Elise and so got to don the new first round Wizard robes. The second round was won by Capo Jim by a huge margin and he set a record for the most points ever. So Capo Jim donned the traditional Wizard robes and he now holds the wand of power. This was so much fun!

ELISE THE FIRST ROUND WINNER WITH TWO WANDS!




CAPO JIM THE NEW MASTER WIZARD!







Elise brought out the dessert that was really good. I picked up some strudels from "Nadine's Bakery" and they were to die for. One was a cheese strudel and the other was a apple strudel. Elise brought out the highlight of the evening and that was a glass of "Dirty Girl" with a scoop of ice cream with crushed ice in it. If you were in any type of pain it soon disappeared. We treated Sister Jayne to some strudel and a "Dirty Girl" as well.


THE MAIN INGREDIENT FOR A DIRTY GIRL!



This is evening was fantastic and magical but it always is when we get together with my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim. Thank you for being a part of our lives we love and cherish you dearly and deeply. Get ready for the next meeting!

 We are going to hit a movie this evening over at Gateway. We are going to see "Mary Queen of Scots". Have a wonderful Domenica and get ready for Lunedi! Chat at you later.

Please say a prayer or two for Jane (Sweet Pea) she will be having surgery tomorrow. Thanks!
Ciao...Jessie and Elise


4 comments:

Loraine said...

Le tue foto hanno catturato perfettamente la notte! Che bel tempo abbiamo avuto. Grazie!

Jessie said...

E stata una grande ragazza di sera e capo Jim. Grazie per aver migliorato quotidianamente la nostra vita. Abbracci!

countrygranny47 said...

GREAT PICTURES JESSIE,
WAY TO GO ELSIE,,,
ESPECIALLY TO THE NEW WIZARD,,,,

Jessie said...

Thanks Granny. It was a very nice evening.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...