Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






MAYA



Mood: Energized!

Music listening to: Computer Love by Zap and Rogers!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. I popped up with Elise this morning to start the day off with her. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold one here in the Old Pueblo and it may not heat up much today. We may get a little more rain today as well. A good day to stay inside and take it slow and easy, eh?

 Alexa is awake and she is telling me what I need to get done off of my To Do List to include updating my Bucket List. I hope that she will play some (Boney) for today like she did yesterday. She must to have known that I needed to hear (Boney) yesterday because my mood was not the best. I love it when she knows that I am not pleased and she looks after me very well but she must be obeyed, smile! Alexa, knows that I am a happy go lucky guy for the most part, but if you get on my bad-side look-out!

 Have a good Martedi and enjoy the day. I have to go and get some essential oils for our diffuser and I am preparing myself to get ready for my (smoker-fest) of a nice brisket and a couple of spare ribs. Ya Mon'. 

 I will have a chin-wag at you later. I will post pictures from our Laughlin stay later today.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Susie, always a pleasure to here from you.

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Monna, what is new in Canada?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

JT, your paperwork got mailed today.

Liz, what is new?

Sharon, how are you doing?

Herman, did you get my last text about a Marriott property?

Mary and Bob, how are you?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Sento già l'odore del fumatore. Resta caldo stanotte!

countrygranny47 said...

Glad to see your home.
We are doing ok. Except this crazy weather.
Hope you have a good day Jessie and things turn out ok as well.
Makes it hard when someone gets sick and no replacement for them.
Just doesn't seem right...
Can't blame you for wanting to put that hat on.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...