Sunday, February 3, 2019

Hello!

Hello!



GOOD OLE DAYS!



How is it going? We just got back from having a nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was good and the place was packed.

Elise is caring for Chris and after she has finished I will restock Chris' supplies for next week. Hey, I cannot do any yard work today due to we are being rained on and that is a good thing. I have my flip flops at the ready and I will be looking for my (fidanzata) to make a dash by in her flip flops so I can join her. Ya,ya!

We are really looking forward to this Super Bowl game this evening. My shorty is going to prepare a nice Super Bowl meal. Of course will be hitting the libations early. Smile!

Have a good game. Chat at you later.

Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...