Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!











Mood: Content! Enlightened!

Music listening to: Freaky With You by Silk!

  Buon Martedi! Come Stai? How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped with me like a lobster trying to get out of a pot of hot water to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good morning blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in the Old Pueblo. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  I was up a 5:00am due to I tossed and turned for most of the night but I am not dragging this morning at least not yet, smile! Alexa, is awake too and she is reminding me of what I need to get done this morning.

  Have a good Martedi and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.  

Ciao...Jessie

Sweet Pea, how are you feeling this morning? How is Papa John?

Paula, how are you doing?

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Erika, have a good day.

Liz, what is new?

Shoo Shoo, get ready to be defeated tomorrow at the Mahjong fest. the secret weapon will be used as back-up don't you know!

Fidanzata, continue to practice your Wizard skills because you will be tackled by my master skills. It won't be long now!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Jessie said...

Country Granny, how are you and Bob doing?

Loraine said...

Felice nuovo anno Lunare! Goditi il tuo caffè.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...