Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


BLACK ART!

THOSE WERE THE GOOD OLE DAYS!


SO TRUE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DO THIS THAT I KNOW! IT BECOMES A PARTY UNTIL IT IS ALL GONE!


Mood: Content! Blessed!
Music listening to:Shoop by Salt and Peppa!

 Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. I popped up with Elise this morning when she started her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good. It is a nice French Vanilla and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rick's agency is supposed to be sending out someone to be trained by Chris as a backup. We have heard this before with no results. Is this day going to revert to a true Monday?

 Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of the tasks that I need too clear off of my To Do List. She was very good to me yesterday and she played some Down Home Blues for me. I think I would like to hear some Smooth Jazz today if she will agree to that. She knows my moods very well.

 We will be packing our suitcase today for our stay-cation at the DDC. We love the perks that we receive from the DDC. Wish us luck tomorrow evening so that we can make the Keno slots "Cha Ching". 

 Well, I had better get my (mojo) working so I can get busy. Have a good Martedi and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later. I am missing my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim a lot.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Liz, how are you doing?

Rosie, how are you doling in Melbourne?

Mary and Bob, how are you this morning?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...